Confirmit is a feedback management tool that collects data from customers and employees.
Some points of interest about Confirmit in G2 Crowd’s Winter 2016 Enterprise Feedback Management Grid℠ Report:
- Confirmit reviewers highlighted the product’s flexible data collection tools as one of the primary reasons for switching from their prior enterprise feedback management solution.
- Reviewers reported that Confirmit benefits their market research efforts, and said that the product helps them utilize customer feedback.
- Confirmit achieved an average 81% user adoption.
In review ratings and short-answer responses, users liked Confirmit’s:
- Customizability. Users found the level of customization available in Confirmit’s platform to be useful when designing surveys, specifically highlighting the layout and translation tools.
- Dashboards. Reviewers appreciated the reporting tools Confirmit provides and enjoyed being able to create campaign-specific dashboards.
In review ratings and short-answer responses, some users disliked Confirmit’s:
- Ease of setup. Users struggled when getting started with the platform. In fact, they rated Confirmit the lowest in the category for this metric (81% vs. avg. 89%).
- Price. Reviewers were unhappy with Confirmit’s relatively steep price tag.
Reviewers recommended Confirmit to potential users because of its data collection and reporting customizability. They advised users to define their needs and compare them to Confirmit’s features before investing in such a comprehensive solution. Users said they were likely to recommend Confirmit at a rate of 80%.
Overall, users found Confirmit to be a comprehensive solution, but had issues getting started with the tool.