CX Obsession Summer Edition: Join us in Portland on August 1st
Portland, we heard you loud and clear.
After a successful inaugural CX Obsession (with an event NPS of 68.4!), you told us you wanted more. More networking with your customer-obsessed peers, more quintessentially Portland brands (in all industries), and most importantly — more inspirational stories showcasing amazing feats of CX.Join us for our next live CX Obsession event on August 1st for all of the above and more. The concept remains the same:
- Eight storytellers from eight Portland companies
- 20 slides x 20 seconds each
- Concise, yet powerful, stories of true CX Obsession
Hear real-world customer obsession stories from:
Jennifer Bantelman Sr. Director of Product Management, ZapprovedKatie Bullard Chief Growth Officer, DiscoverOrgRyan Carson Founder & CEO, TreehouseAna Chaud Founder & CEO, Garden BarTodd Greco Creative Director, Digital Transformation, Ziba DesignJenelle Isaacson CEO, Living Room RealtyDave Sanders, MD Co-Founder & CEO, ZOOM+CareAaron Ward Co-Founder & CEO, AskNicely
This time around, we will be hosted by our gracious Pearl District neighbors at Zapproved.Need just a little more to get amped up? Check out these videos from our last event:
- Christina Burns of Ruby Receptionists preaching the gospel of employee empowerment
- Farhad Ghafarzade of Green Drop Garage transforming traditional car maintenance into a customer-focused business
Our last event sold out, so be sure to reserve your spot for this event early!