Tales from CX Obsession: Green Drop Garage
Back in April, Portland’s customer experience gurus gathered for the first-ever CX Obsession event. Some of the Rose City’s greatest brands came together to share tales of real-word customer obsession — in 7 minutes or less — to a packed house of their peers. The result was an evening of awesome stories, connections new and old, and of course, customer love abound.It’s no secret that we at AskNicely are obsessed with customer experience, and hearing these stories really topped off our CX love tank. So, we are sharing the love with you! We are pleased to present one of the evening’s most-loved stories (the first of many that we’ll share) from Farhad Ghafarzade, founder and owner of Green Drop Garage. Green Drop Garage turned traditional car care on its head in favor of a more straightforward, customer-centric model. In his talk, Farhad reveals the experience-led thinking that allowed him to transform the business of car maintenance.
- He didn’t set out to be the best, he just wanted to be different — different is awesome. And doing awesome things is energizing!
- The industry historically makes its sales based on consumer fear, uncertainty, and doubt. A good experience this does not make. How could he turn what was once an ordeal, into a simple and pleasant experience for all?
- Enter CRaaS: Car Repair as a Service. A membership-based inclusive approach to car care where customers are treated more like VIP guests and less like potential upsell targets.
- Taking the stress and unpredictability out of car repair is a win-win. The client gets a running car, peace of mind and a great experience, while the experts are free to care for the car without the pressure to “sell.” Their motto? Serve more, sell less!
- The result: An exceptional customer experience and thousands of happy, repeat customers.
We’re just getting started. Stay tuned for more CX Obsession videos, stories, and details on our next event (coming sooner than you think!). Want to see CX Obsession happen in your city? Hit us up on Twitter @asknicely!Love your feedback!
Curious how AskNicely can help you drive a more customer-obsessed culture?